- mom: oh be careful! the stove is hot
- me: The stove is hot? The stove is hot? You have the entire English language, with its vast spectrum of adjectives to describe the stove and you settle for "hot"? You have done it a great disservice. The stove is far beyond beautiful. The stove is enamoring, enrapturing, captivating, ravishing, lovely, incredible, overwhelming, adorable, alluring, enticing, and radiant. It's a stunner- it'll take your breath away before you have a chance to introduce yourself. It's eyes, constantly shine with joy, even in the midst of pain or sadness. It's a fireball that I can barely handle, but I can tell you wouldn't stand a chance. It has a mind that could tear yours to shreds, considering the one word you chose to describe it with is "hot". Don't ever degrade my stove like that again.
when youre stalking someone on facebook and you accidentally like something
it sucks when you’re obsessed with a band and you wanna tell the whole world about it but no one gives a fuck so you try your best to shut up about it
- me: i'm watching this anime called tsuritama.
- them: oh really what's it about?
- me: fishing.
- them: cool is it like competitive fishing and the main character is like super hot and he has to get the trophy in order to win over the heroine?
- me: no, they just fish.
- me: also there's a duck named tapioca.
dump her, dude. she only likes you for your ochinchin and not your kokoro
friendly reminder that your favorite celebrity might be taking a shit right now
like seriously bodies are so crazy like if you want to move your leg you just move it that’s it you don’t even think like ‘leg i command you to move’ it just gOES
I think I’m finally starting to understand that tumblr is supposed to be a place where you can go to consume media of all your interests in one convenient ‘dashboard’
this finally clicked with me because I just saw an audio post of Just Like Heaven directly above bara furry porn
looking back in your archive to the beggining of your blog